Friday, November 26, 2010

He Calls Me Deep

The only thing I seem to be able to write lately is poetry, so here you go...

This poem is called "He Calls Me Deep"

Deep down deep, layer beneath layer
Festers a secret me, hidden from all
Safe protected safe, alone always alone
Dark in silence, lost in pain

Broken so broken, needy too needy
Hopeless for love, crying for hope
Running always running, fear suffocating fear
Afraid to lose what I see, not receiving what I have

Why oh why, understanding never understanding
So many questions, so few answers
Knowning, not knowing, believing barely believing
Do I have faith, will I ever trust

Call persistent call, love mounting love
Imploring to trust, truth to stand on
Pride breaking pride, life renewing life
A setting free of the deep

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Your writing is changing, bro...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. гидра онион

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog